Okay so MAJOR procrastination once again.. LOL! That's just f*cking great. I'm so lazy but I have to finish my English story + the rationale, about 8 pages of Math, and research for my Int'l Business class. Ugh. It doesn't sound like much but I'm actually starting to stress a lot over this. Grrrrreat! I just want to party my heart out right now. Single life is the party life (Y) WOOT. F*ck that relationship business, I can't take that stress. Family and school is already enough stress for me. LOL. Mhmm! So I ended up skipping first today to study for my business test (that I totally failed. I studied the content rather than the headings. FML) and my head was poundinggggg! There were so many assholes texting me so I just stopped studying. I don't know, I've been craving ice cream all day. Oh, and sexy reggae music in the cafeteria at lunch. HAHAHA. Man, my girls wildin' out in their chairs. It's ri-donk-ulous :). Bend ova bend ova bend ova (8) HAHAHA. And then all of a sudden you hear the kids in the caf go OFF. What are they singing now you may ask? You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset.. (8). LOL! I'm telling you, THE ENTIRE CAFETERIA WAS SINGING THIS SONG. It's played EVERYDAY at school during the lunches (just playing songs for money to raise awareness for AIDS/HIV). And everyday it's the same people singing the same thing. You could say it's ... live. LOL? Ya dee ya.
OH OH OH, FUNNIEST SHIT AT LUNCH TODAY!
Okay so during period 4 I stole my friend's iPod touch and I ran away with it. I started looking through the games and then I saw beer pong. YEEEE. LMAO. I've never actually played the REAL thing. LOL. So I asked around who wanted to play and people thought I meant the real thing. LOL! I wish. Hehehe. Anyways, so Vivien started playing with me and we were just whatever-ing. So since everyone thought I meant the real thing, we started scheming up a plan for when I move. LOL. We already thought of one beforehand but this conversation was getting everyone excited! YAY! So yeah, we were planning on a 'get-together' and obviously involve beerpong. This got us all excited. Like, no joke. For-realz yo. LMAO.
Hahaha, anywhooters.. So now I got two things to look forward to.. ONE) Hope I get the car for Commencement and hit up Global @ PolsonPier for my events and TWO) Hope my mom decides to abandon this house early. LMAO. That sounds so bad! *evil grin* muahahaha -cough-.. So to the side of all this excitement, Daniel stole it from Vivien LOL. 2 vs 1 :(. Uncool. So Daniel and I got really competetive and we were going at it as fast as we could. HAHAHA. Everytime we scored one for ourselves, we'd get all excited. Fastforward = He won. I lost. F*ckin' asshole. LOL. So I was chilling in the auto shop with the boys and whatnot and kicking each others asses. Literaly. *shakes fist*. Then I headed for math class only to find out THERE WAS A FLIPPING SUPPLY TEACHER. Grrrrrreat. I was ready to ask questions because I know absolutely NOTHING! (Ok.. so I'm somewhat exaggerating.) But anyways.. Yeah, I get home after school and MY MOMS NOT HOME. NO FOOD ON THE TABLE. NO FOOD ON IN THE FRIDGE EITHER. So I grab some canned corn, a croissant, and some ham. I sat there and ate it while watching Dr. Phil. And then my mom came home and whatever. I FINALLY GOT THROUGH TO MY DRIVING INSTRUCTOR! Geez. So my first driving lesson is tomorrow at 11. WEEEEEE. I'm SO scared. I'm not joking. LOL. His name is Lucky. HE BETTER BE F*CKIN' LUCKY. Rest in Peace to whoever is driving near me tomorrow. LMAO. Awwww, my nephews are so cute. (random, I know but my nephews just came over and ran straight into this room). "Do you wan eat pitsa Co Ben-da" *hugs and kisses*. AWWWW! LMAO. What frigging fobby kids. Anyways. Pizza got canceled. I'm hungry but I can't eat sweets infront of these kids. I'll get murdered. *sigh*. Anyways. That's enough blogging for tonight. I gotta start on my homework.. LOL. TOODLES MY NOODLES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment