Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ahhh.

So my life starts to look up, I was gonna really hit up Vancouver for 4 days to go to an amazing wedding, see my boyfriend before I go, wait for gee's return in a week, etc. But now. I don't know what the hell is gonna go down. Vancouver - canceled, seeing boyfriend - still probably next weekend (I haven't seen him for a while though..), and gee - isn't coming back like he said he probably would -___-". Meh. Don't know. Found out one of my really good friends got cancer as well. (N)(N)(N).. But yeah, I'm trying to keep my grades up, it's kinda gettin' there. As long as I keep pushing, right? Oh, I found my prom dress so I hope it looks really cute on me :3. There's a shit load of trips coming up at school and a lot of school to focus on. I'm coming back to do half a victory lap, I effin' don't know what I'm doing right now. I also really need to get a job so... I don't think I'm gonna hit up school until September 2011. I think I'll go back to Vietnam to visit my grandma with my mom and just go exploring because it's been since I was 11. Wowwww, 7 years. Something I miss man, holy. It was fun because I had friends to chill with everytime I went somewhere - don't know if I'd have fun this time. Anyways, I gotta go get ready and visit my friend.

Peace out lovers.

No comments: