Monday, January 4, 2010

happppppy new year!

Hi guys!

I missssssed bl0gging. Keke. Seriously Though. LOL. It's been WAAAY too long since I've gotten to blog. Hmmm, so I'm hoping everyone's having an amazing time so far. I know I'm kinda getting there. I'm pushing it.. Hoping I graduate with my friends this year though. I'm totally effing up my life. TIME FOR STUPID RESOLUTIONS (that'll -as they say- last until mid-febuary. WHO'S UP FOR BEATING THAT WITH ME?!! :D..)

1) Be good.. listen to Mommy. Ugh. LOL.
2) Study hard in school, do what I can and yeah.
3) Stop facebooking so much.. msn.. laa dee dah.
4) Uh. Somehow -miraculously- straighten my back and fix my knee thing.
5) Stop swearing.. NOOOOOOOT gonna happen anytime soon LOL.
6) ....................Whatever else I need. LOL. Oh, find a job.
----> I'm in debt and I swear I'm gonna end up dying in debt.. LOL.

Anyways, I guess that's all for now.. People have their moments. If I have more I'll post them along the way :). Anyways! BOMB CHRISTMAS BREAK DAWGS! FO-REALZ.

DECEMBER - MY CHRISTMAS BREAK!
F18 - Hmm.. Oh, skipped every class (I skipped for the past three weeks prior to this Friday) but was IN LOVE with the crazy assembly that Chinguacousy had put together! From the skits to the dances to our wonderful Zonta running around (okay.. so it was Sarah and me running around but still.. hehe~), I had an amazing time. It was a lot of fun! Then I went home to my gloomy home for one last time.. Sigh. I miss it a lot but, you could say I'm getting use to the new one? Meh. Anyways, it's really hard adapting to the new one.. :T. Moving on!


S19 - Okay, so. MORE MOVING! YAY! Back problems.. Ugh. LOL. (Actually, I would be joking about this but I actually have back problems now, LOL.. wtf!?) And yeah.. No fun this day. I threw out a lot of my stuff. I still am throwing a lot of stuff out, but, obviously not all that sentimental business :).


S20 - FDSADJHSADJSAJ. HEHEHEHE. OBVIOUSLY HAPPY ABOUT THIS DAY! WOOO. One Perfect Day, hosted by the one and only: UNTOUCHABLES (L). Wooooooo. And yeah, so I had fun this day (minus all that stupid drama. I made an okay amount of money YET I STILL FRIGGING SPEND IT ALL SOMEHOW. LIKE. IS THIS A JOKE? UGH. UGHHHHHH. NO DETAILS!) I got to see my gsis' and met a lot of people :). I went with J of course, baha. After clubbing, I went back to J's ;). No details.


M21 - OoOh yeee baby. I was still at J's heheh. So J planned this CUUUUTE day for us but I kind of blew it. Sorry sweeetieeee ):. Okay okay, so the plan was: Skating downtown, eat dinner, watch a movie. AWWWWWW! How ugly! (Opposite moment for those realistic hoes -.-") But yeah, so we ended up going to Yorkdale and hanging out and I saw this necklace that was really cute from BitterSweet - waay over my budget. LOL. But yeah, um. So we subway`d downtown and then ran around on the ice. LOL. I was too sleepy though so we just went to eat and he wanted to bring me back to skating but.. yeah.. sleep deprivation. LOL. I wonder why ;). LOLOL. Anyways, hmm. Oh! So we just went back to his place but on our way to the terminal, we stopped by the Calender Club thing and he got the game Dirty Minds so we could play as we watched a movie :). Game was FREAKIN' expensive mon! Anyways, we went back to his, attempted to watch Finding Nemo and played Dirty Minds. LOL. Heheh, he's so cute. And weak. 0:). ANYWAAAAAAY! Somebodaaay lost! Bet ova. Day ova. Moving on!


T22 - I don't remember what I did. LOL. Seriously... Man. LOL. I know I went home from his house on T22 so.. That just means that's what we did? LOL. Had fun with him regardless, :). I have a feeling we went to watch The Blind Side. I think. Did we? no no no. That was another day. I SPEND A LOT OF TIME WITH HIM K? GOD. LOL.


W23 to T24 - Sister came over I think.. One of these days.. Anyways. Yeah, had fun chilling with the sister and fambam! I remember us going out.. Where the hell did we go.. LOL. ANYWAY.


F25 - Christmas Day! :). I decided to go to J's and wish him a Merry Christmas. Poor thing couldn't even move. Sick/Hangover/etc. You name it! LOL. Anywho, I went to Dimsum with my brother's family along with mommadukes and we ate. Got a drive etc. I was with him all day :) [RANDOMLY JUST REMEMBERED.. One of the days we went to eat at his family friend's restaurant.. LOL] And so. He surprised me with a random gift that I wasn't expecting! :$. He treats me waay too well. Simply adore the way he is, not for all the things he treats me to - not for what he buys me. Just for, being him. Hah. Sound really giddy. Ew. LOL. Anyways, he picked it out with his mommieee :) [Which I thought was MAJOR cute!] Tempted to open it, I just stared at it and I realized he wrapped it himself... :$:$.. Hehe so cute.. His mom offered to help him but he wanted to wrap it himself. It was the first gift he's ever wrapped. He's honestly too good to be true lol. Adorable, innocent (yeah, trust me. He's a lot more innocent than I am. WTF?! LOL!!), treats me like a queen, never likes to leave me alone, etc. :). Lalaaa. Anyways! He drove me to Wasabi because I was having dinner with my family there. Well, yeah, this happened before without me there but J's mom decided to ask why I didn't just stay over that night. (UM, EXCUSE MEEEEE. I AM A GIRLLLL. IN YOUR LITTLE BABY'S ROOM. HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOO LOLOL..) But I said no because dinner plans with the fambam and then apparently she asked J to take me to a dinner with them.. Uh yeah, good impression? :S. LOL. Anywhooooo. I went to Wasabi AND MY FAMILY WAS LATE! BY LIKE, 50 MINUTES. LMAO. I WAS SOOO HUNGRY. AND LONELY. AND.. YEAH.. I killed more minutes on my celly by calling Kathy and we talked for a long while :). I got really lonely though.. I remembered that J got me a gift so I decided to open it! OUUUUUWWEEE! It was perfume ahha. His mom picked it out, he bought it. Go figure. LOL. It was the Love one from Harajuku Lovers :) Had dinner with the family and I went home!


S26 - Well well well.. This is where my seriousness starts. Kinda. LOL. Oh well. I went to the hospital, checked out my back, turns out my spine isn't straight. WTF? I know. LOL. It's not a hunchback. It reallllly does curve. LOL. I DON'T KNOW WHY. I ALWAYS SIT STRAIGHT. Kinda.. I think........ Whatever. Went grocery shopping to buy food and whatever and then my nephew invited me to go watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2! CUUUTE! Bombskaaaays. So I packed when I got home and then we went to Walmart and got my nephew a bunch of Christmas gifts with the Christmas money Mommie gave me. 50 dollars. Yes. I blew it ALL on my nephew. LOL. With 5 bucks to spare~. But yeah, got him Pokemon cards, Bakugon things, and Kindersurprise eggs :). BOOOOLAAAH'D EVERYONE ELSE'S CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR HIM HEHEHE. Anyway yeah. Left.


S27 - Went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks. LMAO. CUTEST SHIT ALIVE. Seriously. LOL. So then we went back to my sister's and we made springrolls! Yumm! Mommy came over and yeah. We all ate, ya dee ya. So apparently someone got my nephew Twister for Christmas. (Whoever did that, go die. LOL.) I was playing twister with my nephew and my sister's friend. IT WAS SO AWKWARD WITH HIS BUTT IN OUR FACES. LMFAO. SERIOUSLY. Played for a good hour and something. Left my sister's at about.. 9ish or so. End of night :).


M28 - Ookay! I got to seeeeeeeeeeee my precious DRAAAAAN <3! We chilled all together, met some people, knew some people. I also saw my baby Synnat (L) Keke. But yeah, J and I didn't do much. So we walked to the terminal cos I had to leave early and he needed to go to Scarb, we hurried and I thought the one bus sitting there at my stop was my bus. Turns out it was 19A.. Ugh. Stupid A, B, C, Ds. LOL. So we hugged and whatnot.
TEXTMESSAGING - TEXT MESSAGING - TEXTMESSAGING
Me - I miss you :(
J - I know, check your right pocket :)
Remember the necklace I said I saw at BitterSweet at Yorkdale? And that it was over my budget? HE GOT IT FOR ME hehe. Apparently he was gonna give it to me in person and .. yeah. But he didn't get the chance to. WTF, I ALMOST CRIED. LMAO. Ew, I'm so emotional now. Bi-pola. LOL. But yeah, it was sooo sweet :(. I can't believe he got it! I was really giddy all the way home. (Oh right, he got drunk one night. [maaajor add LOL] 'A drunk man's words is a soberman's thoughts' - Right? LMFAO. Mind you, he was slurring his speech LOL.."Babyy, do you miss me? Cos I miss yoOu. I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart and you know I'm telling you the truth because I'm drunk!" HAHAHAHA. Sorry. Exposure hurts. But it's maaaaajor :):):)!) That was the end of my precious day!


T29 + W30 - I don't know what I did this day. What did I do this day? This bad memory thing is getting ridiculous! I realized I only remember the days that I was with J. LOL. Cleeeearly they meant something in my life.


T31 - Okay so I didn't go out this day. I just ran errands with mom in the morning. Got into an argument with momma. Anna saved my ass. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Then just chilled at her house and she went to pick up K for Tracy and we didn't do much but catch up and chill :). Just like good times aha. Afterwards, Luis came by and dropped me at BCC and well, I SAW MY UTBABYS(L). Yaay! I just saw some whiteboooy squint at me and I was like who the fuck. LOL. Turns out it was Troy and the boys ahaha. I bumped into Francis and a girl I met the week before aha. Then I hopped onto 77 then I went to go see J :). HE ALREADY SMELLED LIKE ALCOHOL. DAMN KID. LOL. Downtown vs Jam close to his house... Okay I said jam only because I wanted to get him home in one piece. Seriously. LOL. So we went, I knew a two girls and J but I made friends :). Lalala, he was a little beyond messed. LOL. We drank a good amount, hung out, went home, and since I mentioned that Pizza Pizza doesn't close until 4am (thanks to Tea, LOL. thankssss lovaaa!) So we ordered and we finisheedddd the damn thing! Like, there were only two slices left. LOL.. So we went upstairs after and yeah :). Didn't sleep until like, past 6am <3.


F1 - NEW YEARRRRR! Amazing. I still manage to get my ass in trouble. LOL. Tired of typing. So I basically left J's a little late and there was some type of gentle snow storm and I got in trouble. He dropped me off at Promenade and all the bus times were off! Stupid New Year :(. I bussed back, Anna picked me up, I got lectured by NOT ONLY MY MOTHER... but Anna & Tracy's mom and dad were involved too. Joy. LOL. Whatever. They eased the pain for me anyway. Anna left for work and I ran downstairs to Tracy and we spent the whole time chatting about stuff. There was sooo much to talk about ahha. Oh man, never will I be bored talking to her :). Apparently my mom will never be bored of their mom either.. Yeeesh. LOL. But yeah, I went home afterwardsssss and just chilllled. Slept. And yeah. :).


S2 - I don't rememba. LMAO. Really. This memory thing is getting baaaaaaaaaad..


S3 - FamilyBam Day. Like really. Sister's family, Brother's family, Momma and I. Just chilling at home :). It was a good way to end off the break! I know there's more memories of me and J but I don't wanna look dumb if he reads this and I put it on the wrong day. LOL. :D.


So this was my Christmas Break. Described to the best ability (iLied) and yup :). School and stress can be for another day, I swear I'm gonna destroy myself by typing this much. LOL. If I had a laptop, I would blog everyday :). No creative way to exit this blog.
I hope you guys had fun reading and enjoy 2010 kids! Paayce!

No comments: