Wednesday, January 6, 2010
WOW. Just when I came out of an awesome Christmas Break.
Wow, my brother is one of THE most immature idiots I have ever MET! He kept complaining about my moms food and how she always puts this one thing that makes him feel all sick and throws up and whatnot. Okay... so don't eat it. Like is it that hard? I'm like you complain when she cooks, and when you're hungry, you complain that she doesn't. If you're gonna complain, don't eat it then. It's not that hard. And this went back and forth because he started arguing with my mom and I snapped on him gently saying stop complaining, god. And that set him off. He's like why can't I complain huh? She's my mom. I've been complaining all my life. You need to shut up. I'm like okay so? She's my mom too. He's like oh so I can't complain now? I'm like no. Like basically I was implying he needs to be grateful she even fuucking cooks for him. And he was getting all my words twisted and acting like I didn't do that on behalf of my mom. I may be a stupid teenager but WOW. He acts like he's five. If you can't eat it, DON'T! Like, HOLY. Even 'til NOW my mom's still complaining about it too. Cleaaarly I'm not the only one pissed off about this little 'problem'. What an ungratful little b*tch. He's so annoying and immature. I started to cry for I don't even know. And since it was getting so heated, my uncle just told me to go upstairs (in case I started crying [which I did] about this). When I was upstairs in my room, about to blast my music, allll I heard was my brother being the immature b*tch he is, b*tching because he got told by me. Is it so hard to take in that your little sister, who's obviously not a big part of this family, can be right once every damn blue moon? God, he takes all his pride in showing that he's gone through university. He went to York, big woop. Who has a legit job? Hmm? The stupid idiot that thought it was dumb for my sister to go to collage or the younger female of this family that is happily married with the cuuutest kid ever? WELL ISN'T THAT a little rhetorical. Oh, he graduated and still doesn't have a job. Hmm, I wonder who the idiot is now. And his kids are exactly the same too. Idiots. This whole family is full of stubborn kids who can't stand being told. Yes, I am one of them. I simply dislike half of this dumbass family. Yeah, the male side. Go ahead, think that I'm being sexist. Wait until you marry a Vietnamese guy that's straight from Vietnam and have kids together. Then you'll see what I'm talking about. Peace out, time for homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment