Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I can, and I will. Nothing's going to stop me ever again. Ever.

I have given up. I can't do this anymore. "You can do it". I know you guys believe in me but problem number one? I don't. I can afford to fail International Business. I have a backup course for next semester. I need to pass English and Functions. Why not focus on those two and get it over with? I can always upgrade my credits later on anyway. I have a back up course next semester set too. Next semester? I have some sort of business, I forgot what it was called. Then I have lunch, Functions, Data Management, and Accounting. Right now, I will pass English and will pass Functions in order to get into this complicated schedule for next semester. Ou, I know what my motivation from now on will be.

Do it to my own ability, not someone elses.
Not to make someone else happy, but to make myself happy.
To satisfy my own needs, not anyone elses.


Thanks to: <3"J", my Godsis, Inquisitive, Infamous, and last but not least, Rtang. Thank you guys, honestly. :).

No comments: